Cases Handled


Cases that are filed in Municipal Court include (but are not limited to) environmental violations, traffic violations, Class C misdemeanors, and violations of City ordinance.

Traffic Violations

Traffic violations include moving and non-moving violations, commercial vehicle violations, failure to maintain financial responsibility, no drivers' license, etc.

Other Criminal Violations

Class C Misdemeanors ( crimes punishable by a maximum fine of $500) include: public intoxication, theft (less than $100), disorderly conduct, minors in possession of alcohol, possession of drug paraphernalia, etc. Violations of City Ordinance Includes violations of juvenile curfew, park curfew, environmental violations (pollution, land-development violations, health and safety violations associated with food service establishments, rubbish at a residence, and animal violations ),etc.

You may obtain information regarding pending warrants and amounts over the phone, as long as you have the full name and date of birth. We will not provide any other information on the phone (i.e. address, phone number, vehicle driven, etc).