THE MCALLEN MUNICIPAL COURT WOULD LIKE TO NOTIFY YOU OF CONSTRUCTION BEING HELD AT OUR LOCATION. PARKING IS LIMITED IN THE FRONT AREA OF THE BUILDING. ADDITIONAL PARKING IS LOCATED AT THE MUNICIPAL PARK/POOL AREA ON QUINCE AVE AND TAMARACK AVE, WHICH IS NORTH OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.
Our mission is to handle violations in accordance with state law and city ordinances, and to see that every person is treated fairly. If you have received a ticket or citation from a McAllen peace officer, a McAllen ISD peace officer, STC police officer at the McAllen campus or a McAllen code enforcement officer, please contact the Municipal Court. (Tickets received from Downtown Services are handled through the Downtown Services Department.) If you would like to contest your citation or ticket you will need to come to the Municipal Court, if not, you may simply pay your ticket online below.
NO PURSES, BRIEFCASES OR BAGS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED IN THE COURTROOMS
Hours of Operation
Cashier Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Annual Court Holidays:
- New Year's Day - January 1
- Good Friday - Friday before Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day - Last Monday in May
- Independence Day - July 4
- Labor Day - 1st Monday in September
- Thanksgiving Day - 4th Thursday in November
- Christmas Eve - December 24 (or business day)
- Christmas Day - December 25 (or business day)
Public Information Requests
Requests must be completed in writing and include the following:
- Full name
- Case number or ticket number
- Specify what is being requested
The clerk handling these requests will present it to the presiding judge. Once the request is approved the clerk will prepare the paper work and contact you.